Last Updated: 7 Jan 2024
1. Introduction: BTN Pte Ltd (the Developer) provides Software and Services (Developer Services) to organisations and individuals. We care about maintaining the privacy of individuals using our Developer Services (Users).
3. Types of Data Collected: The Developer Services may collect and store the following types of User Data:
• Anonymous data: Data that cannot be used to identify any individual Users.
• Personal data: Data that can be used to identify individual Users (e.g., emails, names).
• User-generated data: Data that is created by Users while using the Developer Services.
4. Purpose of Data Collection: The Developer collects User Data to:
• Provide, maintain and enhance the functionality of the Developer Services.
• Improve the User experience.
• To comply with local and international regulations.
5. Data Protection and Security Measures: The Developer uses industry standard infrastructure (such as AWS, Google Cloud) to store and access the User Data. Reasonable measures are taken to ensure the data is secure during transfer and storage (such as encryption and restricting access to select personnel).
6. Data Sharing and Disclosure: The Developer may share User Data with third parties when legally required to do so, in the event of business transfers, when it is necessary for providing the Developer Services, or when requested by the User. The Developer does not sell User Data to any third parties.
7. User Rights and Control: Users have a right to access, correct, delete, and in some cases export their data. Users may exercise these rights via the Developer Services that collected their data or may contact the Developer if they are unable to do so.